- (music) A musical art form rooted in West African cultural and musical expression and in the African American blues tradition, with diverse influences over time, commonly characterized by blue notes, syncopation, swing, call and response, polyrhythms and improvisation.
- The (in)tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a thing.
- What jazz were you referring to earlier?
- What is all this jazz lying around?
- Unspecified thing(s).
- I"m just going down to the shops and jazz = I am off to purchase items and etcetera.
- (with positive terms) Of excellent quality, the genuine article.
- That show was the jazz! = That musical concert/television program was most enjoyable.
- This risotto is simply the jazz. = This risotto was cooked in the classic manner.
- Stop talking jazz.
4 letters in word "jazz": A J Z Z.
No anagrams for jazz found in this word list.
Words found within jazz: